Saturday, June 25, 2011

The best junk food ever!

Please keep an open mind. This sounds disgusting... but I assure you, it is perfection. Basically, when it comes to junk food you've got salty or sweet to choose from. I say, "Why choose?". Popcorn kinda bugs me. It gets stuck in my teeth and it's loud and sort of more work than it's worth. Unless it's made this way:

I'm not a Crazy Person Popcorn

A large bowl of popcorn
1/2 cup of melted chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of cajun spice
2 tablespoons of nooch (nutritional yeast)

Mix all of the ingredients together. Yes, seriously. It will be messy and un-freak-ing believably delicious. Nooch in popcorn is perfection. Chocolate is, well, chocolate. Cajun spice gives you a nice kick-in-the-pants flavor-wise. Basically, you have everything you could possibly ever crave in one wonderful bowl of wonderfulness. Trust me. I'm not crazy!!!


1 comment: